Male Involvement Program
The mission of UIC Healthy Start Male Involvement/Fatherhood program is to provide opportunities for fathers and significant males to enhance their relationships with their children and families.
Through support, parenting education, and other services, men & fathers learn to be more loving, responsible parents and active participants in their children and significant other’s lives.
- One-on-one support for you and your family
- Health education and support
- Linkage to quality health care providers
- Group support
- Behavior health support for those difficult times
- Parenting and fatherhood classes
- Fatherhood program
- Referral and advocacy support for employment readiness, school entry, and moral support services, etc. A supportive Male Involvement Coordinator will help you develop a plan to reach your goals such as returning to school, getting back to work or other family life concerns.
Join us for an opportunity to participate in a group to help improve your community, meet other men/fathers that share similar experiences, and talk about challenges and successes of being a man/father.
Our Services are Free!