Welcome to CHW CONNECT
"Please join us as we push forward with the national agenda to establish Community Health Workers (CHW) as a viable and sustainable workforce through the implementation of the UIC OCEAN HP CHW training and technical assistance center, CHW CONNECT. CHW CONNECT will offer opportunities for networking, collaboration, training, and provide resources of interest to CHWs. Services are also available to supervisors and managers of CHWs, including the development of a database of CHWs within the University of Illinois system, training, and assistance with integrating CHWs into current and new departmental models."
- From Angela Ellison, Director of OCEAN-HP
- Networking – talk to your peers – access to the CHW database / job bank
- Stay informed – what’s happening with the field of CHWs
- Training opportunities, classes, skill building for community health workers
Registration is Free to University of Illinois (all campuses) CHWs, Supervisors and Managers and Administrative staff!
- Supervisory support for supervisors and managers of CHWs
- Leadership trainings
- Assistance with hiring of CHWs
- Access to the CHW database / job bank
- Assistance with grant proposal preparation:
- Development of CHW models
- Integration of CHWs into current departmental models
- Contact us for other requests
- CHW database / job bank
- Pre-recorded webinars
Be sure to register to receive the latest news on CHWs!